Our Secure your lace glue is created to give you the most seamless installation. This glue is water, sweat-proof and non-toxic. Our glue dries very quick and clear. It will hold 2-4 weeks if applied properly and is cared and maintained for.
- Make sure you have glued the lace on for at least 48 hours before you get in contact with water.
I AM WATERMELON SCENTED – I SMELL SO GOOD YOU ALMOST WANT TO EAT ME!
- Clean the area of any dirt and oils with 91-99 % alcohol.
- Apply the secure your lace skin protector.
- Apply a thin layer of glue to the skin (not the hairline!). Allow the glue to dry clear before you add another thin layer. Apply up to five layers!
- Once the glue is dry, immediately adhere your lace to the glue and press firmly!
- Secure the lace by blow-drying on warm air and make sure you use a band to tie your lace down.
- For removal, please use our secure your lace removal spray.
For external use only! Pre-test skin areas before using the glue to see if there are any irritations. If irritations occurs, stop using the glue. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
More info: for ingredients read the back of the bottle.
There are no reviews yet.