Secure your lace glue remover is the best way to remove the adhesive without damaging the hair, skin or scalp.
- Gently spray the remover onto all parts of the lace that have been glued down.
- Gently massage the product in.
- Let it sit for 3-5 minutes. The wig will slowly detach. Gently lift and remove the wig.
- Wipe of any excess product.
- Follow up with a clarifying shampoo to remove leftover residue and product.
For external use only! Pre-test skin areas before using the spray to see if there are any irritations. If irritations occurs, do not proceed. Do not apply the spray to open wounds or irritated skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
More info: for ingredients read the back of the bottle.